Entry Submission Guidelines
Social Impact (30%)
• How will the proposed solution alleviate the social issue*
Finance & Technology (25%)
• Any finance and technology methods used in the proposal
Sustainable Business Model (20%)
• Is the solution able to continually generate revenue to sustain the operations and become profitable
Innovation and Creativity (20%)
• What makes the solution differentiable and have an edge against existing solutions
Application of Design Thinking (5%)
• Whether the team has a deep understanding of the social problem and proposed an user-centric solution
*Social issues not related to Hong Kong, the Greater Bay Area or ASEAN Member Nations will be considered out of scope and teams mentioning so will be disqualified.
Follow our Instagram account (bochk.youngtalents) and Stay Tuned!
© 2019 Copyright Social Innovation Plus. All Rights Reserved.